How to tell if a program you are paying for is scamming you!
1. You promote the program extensively but get no referrals.
2. Links you place on the site yield no sales or sign-ups despite healthy promotions.
3. Admin keeps changing the rules so that they never have to pay.
Action to Take
1. Take a leave of absence from the site.
2. Promote the same links in a new environment and record the results.
3. Promote the program elsewhere with a friend and see who gets referrals if any.
If you feel that you have been unjustly treated by the admin, contact them to see if the situation can be resolved.
If after all of this you still feel that you are being cheated, then leave the program, there are plenty of other programs to join.
Before joining a program do some research to find out if the program is good or not and make sure the testimony comes from a real user and not the admin’s buddy.
I love network marketing and the best way to keep it clean is to boycott the bad ones.
👍👍👍Stay safe everyone!